Sakura Pigma Micron
These archival pens use pigments instead of dyes, for longevity. When permanence is required of a pen, whether for marking ballots to last for hundreds of years, or by top cartoonists, Sakura Pigma is their choice. The ink dries quickly to a neutral pH, is waterproof, chemical resistant, not affected by temperature and permanent on paper. Most importantly, these pens are a pleasure to use.
• Set of 6 Assorted Nib Sizes in black color : 0.2 mm, 0.25 mm, 0.3 mm, 0.35 mm, 0.45 mm and 0.5 mm
• Chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant.
• No smears /feathers, or bleed-through on most papers Ideal for use in acid-free environments.
• Meets ACMI non-toxicity standards.
• Multi-purpose pen with the unique, long lasting archival Pigma ink.
• Use for tamper proof signatures
• Ideal for precision and permanence over generations
• Popular with artists, writers, and illustrators to convey their personality, style, or ability, and to safeguard their work with the lasting quality of Pigma ink.
• Ideal for zentangle kit, fine-point technical drafting, artistic applications and preservation.
• Used and recommended by anthropologists/entomologists, scientists/archivists/architects, and professional diamond cutters; cartoonists/Manga and Anime artists /illustrators /heirloom quilters and decorative fabric artists