Designed for whom:
For the ones who like to keep it simple. If you are someone who is more focused on planning than the layouts or doodling, then this one is definitely for you.
What will you love about this notebook:
- This dot grid notebook has 200 pages to serve sufficiently for your planning needs.
- Thick white paper, minimal ghosting with heavy pens and no ghosting with regular pens.
- The vegan leather cover makes it even more durable to use.
- Ideal for bullet journaling, planning, and minimal drawings with pens.
A little bit about the design:
This hand-drawn design is inspired from a particular Jaali at the Tomb of Salim Chishti, at Fatehpur Sikri, India. It is one of the finest examples of Mughal architecture in India, built during the years 1580 and 1581. It enshrines the burial place of the Sufi saint, Salim Chisti (1478 – 1572), a descendant of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti of Ajmer, and who lived in a cavern on the ridge at Sikri. A jaali is the term for a perforated stone or latticed screen, usually with an ornamental pattern constructed through the use of calligraphy, geometry or natural patterns. This form of architectural decoration is common in Indo-Islamic architecture and more generally in Islamic architecture.
- 120 GSM natural white paper
- 0.5 cm dot grid layout apt for bullet journaling, journaling and even drawing
- 200 pages, A5 sized
- Vegan leather cover with beautiful design, hardbound handcrafted journal
- Safety round edges
- Two elastic cords, one can be used as an additional pen loop
- A handy Pen holder
- Back pocket with enough space to hold your loose notes
- Three beautiful ribbon bookmarks, one with TJD charm
- One paper bookmark with design description
- One sticker name tag and grid guide, which can be sticked for personalisation
- These are hardbound handcrafted journals. Most of the work is done by hands so there might be some difference in each notebook. The colour of ribbons and elastic chord varies slightly depending on the availability.